– This year the event will start and finish in DKIT Sport (formerly JJB).
The event will start at 7pm sharp on Wednesday 10th April.
Number Collections: You can pick up your race number and t shirt at the following times. All collections will take place in DKIT Sport.
Pick Up- late registration will also be available at these times.
Saturday 6th April- 11.00am to 2.00pm
Monday 8th April – 3.00am to 8.00pm
Tuesday 9th April – 3.00pm to 8.00pm
Wednesday 10th April (Race Day)- 3.00pm to 6.00pm
– Limited car parking will be available at DKIT Sport. This carpark will close off at 6.30pm and not reopen until 9.00pm.
Our main carpark will be at Dundalk Retail Park so please use this. This is located very close to the start line.
Post Race Refreshments
– We will be serving post race refreshments in DKIT Sport Indoor Arena so please call in after the race.
Pre Race Warm Up
– We will be starting a warm up for the race at 6.45pm.
Post Race Presentations
– Post race presentations will take place at approx. 9pm after the race.
Huge thanks to our sponsors this year who are:
- Servisource Recruitment
- Recruit Island
- DKIT Sport
- Intact Software
- DkIT Students Union
- Dundalk Retail Park
- Dundalk Credit Union
Charity Partners for 2019 are:
- Women’s Aid
- Dundalk Dog Rescue
The Corporate Challenge is an opportunity for businesses to engage in a healthy and active competition with a chance to win €500 for their chosen charity.
Winners will receive a donation of €500 which will be given to a charity of the winner’s choice by DkIT Dundalk 10k
- Teams must have a minimum of 4 runners
- The winners will be decided by an accumulative position of the first 4 runners from Corporate Teams to cross the finishing line
- A runner can only enter for one team either,
When registering participants must click the corporate challenge box on the entry form and enter the name of their employers.
Corporate Challenge Guidelines
The idea of this event staged within the DkIT Dundalk 10k is to enable companies to engage with their employees promoting team spirit, fundraising whilst promoting their brand within a community event.
We would like in the spirit of the event to reflect taking part rather than winning and therefore ask that teams should consist only of employees.